Since the 1st October, De Havilland Primary School is part of Danes Educational Trust. The Trust sets the governance arrangements for each school through the Scheme of Delegation.
Currently, the governance of the school is overseen by an Interim Action Board, a group of experienced education professionals, whose role it is to both support and challenge the leadership of the school.
During 2021, we will appoint a new School Board (local governing body), which will include an elected staff governor and parent governor.
Members of the Interim Action Board:
- Jonathan Huddleston, Chair, Deputy Headteacher, Chancellors
- Stephen Astley, Director of Primary Education, Unity Schools Partnership
- Jess Flint, Assistant Headteacher, Onslow St Audrey’s
- Susan Poole, Head of Governance and Policy, DET
- Jan Stevens, retired Deputy Headteacher
- Josie Valentine, CEO, Danes Educational Trust
- Sarah King, Head of School
- Pippa Bremner, Executive Headteacher
If you would like to get in touch with the IAB, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .